Chief of Economy and Law Unit, OIV – International Organisation for Vine and Wine
Tatiana joined the OIV team in 2011 and since than manages questions related to negotiations related to the development of international standards and legal harmonisation in a wide range of subjects:
• Wine and wine based products labelling issues
• Geographical indications, appellations of origin and trademark
• Nutritional information and ingredients: how to inform the consumer?
• Definition of product categories of the vitivinicultural sector
• promotion of moderate consumption
• Questions related to sustainability and social responsibility
Before joining the OIV, Tatiana worked for 6 years in a consulting company located in Greece and specialized in donors’ funded projects in the area of institutional development.
Tatiana holds a Master's degree focused in Food and environmental studies from Agro ParisTech (France)
Session: Wednesday, 21 October, 14:00 - 15:30 (CET). Informing consumers off-label : the Alcoholic Beverages challenge