Event Venue: Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West
La Guardiaweg 59, Amsterdam 1043 DE, Netherlands
The GS1 in Europe Forum will take place in Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West. It is located in the Sloterdijk Business Park, a dynamic emerging corporate area with over 2,000 businesses from different sectors, key government institutions and major corporations, many within walking distance. The hotel is equipped with all the conferences facilities to make our Forum a perfect working & networking moment.
The deadline to reserve the blocked bedrooms for the event is over. If you need to reserve or make any alterations regarding your stay, please send an email to email@example.com
How to get to the Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West
Within walking distance from Sloterdijk Station, the hotel puts guests near Amsterdam’s second biggest train station, which offers frequent direct train connections to Central Station, Schiphol Airport, and other major cities in the Netherlands.
From Schiphol Airport
- By public transport: The Sprinter train takes you to Amsterdam Sloterdijk in 10 minutes (350m from the hotel)
- By taxi: The ride takes 15 minutes (15km)
- By car: Please use Gatwickstraat in Amsterdam as the address of the destination. You will then arrive at the hotel parking, which is situated directly underneath the hotel
From Amsterdam Central Station
- By public transport: The Sprinter train takes you to Amsterdam Sloterdijk in 6 minutes (350 meters from the hotel).
- By taxi: The ride takes about 15 minutes and is approximately 5 kilometers.
- By car: Please use Gatwickstraat in Amsterdam as the address of the destination. You will then arrive at the hotel parking, which is situated directly underneath the hotel.
All programme info
We recommend you test yourself before traveling to Amsterdam. There are no current restrictions in the Netherlands but we highly encourage people to wear a mask during the sessions.
As for your clothes, business attire for all meetings and business casual for the dinners!
Don’t forget to bring an umbrella and some walking shoes (especially for the Flash Walkers).